You are here
This position is now filled
Email Marketing Specialist
- End-to-end management of the email marketing campaigns for multiple reputable fa
- Collaborative office culture and excellent career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest retail groups in Australia and New Zealand. Established over three decades ago, it is now home to some of the world's most reputable fashion brands. They pride themselves on their great team culture, and now have an incredible opportunity for an Email Marketing Specialist to join their centralised Digital team based in their Sydney headquarters.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will design, create and execute all email marketing campaigns for the business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging, responsive email marketing campaigns that are in line with each brand's guidelines;
- Data segmentation and customer targeting, implementing triggers and user journeys.
- Campaign analysis, A/B testing and reporting on performance;
The Successful Applicant
You will be a confident and driven individual who demonstrates a keen interest for the fashion industry. In addition, you must possess the following skills:
- Exceptional email marketing skills, both design and execution;
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS and ideally experience working on Exact Target, Marketo or a similar marketing automation platform;
- Ability to analyse and utilise data to improve performance;
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders.
What's on Offer
In return, our client will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the world's most reputable brands and progress your career within one of the largest retail groups in ANZ.