You are here
Employee Relations Specalist
- Western Sydney Location
- GLOBAL business
About Our Client
Our Client is is a Global Leader within the Logistics and Distribution Industry looking for an impressive ER and HR professional to join and grow within their organisation.
This role will involve comprehensive consultancy within the HR space on complex employee relations issues, advice on employment terms and conditions, HR policies, procedures and processes. This will involve Partnering with Managers and Key Stakeholders to take proactive and solution focused approaches to the needs of the business.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate must have strong employee relations experience in a similar role within a heavy/blue collar industry. Experience within in a unionised environment is a must. The candidate must also:
- Have the ability to build rapport and effective relationships, actively listen and communicate clearly and succinctly.
- demonstrated ability to prioritise and focus attention on critical activities
- leadership, management and project management skills, including the ability to identify and maintain key business and customer relationships
- Working knowledge relevant legislation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced complex environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
What's on Offer
This role will offer an impressive candidate the opportunity to work within a well known, Global organisation. This is also an opportunity work in a Collaborative HR team.