You are here
Employment Lawyer (2-5 yr PQE)
- Leading National Law Firm
- Work alongside an industry leading Employment Partner
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing, leading law firms with offices all across the country. They provide full corporate and commercial legal services to some of the largest national and global corporations across a range of different industries. Their Employment team is one of the leaders in the industry!
The Accredited Specialist Employment team at our Client's Sydney office is growing and they are actively looking for an experienced mid-level lawyer to join them at either an Associate or Senior Associate level, depending on your experience.
The role will include a mix of advisory and litigious work across all aspects of workplace-related matters in a variety of industries, to include but not limited to:-
- Employment Law
- Human Resources
- Industrial Relations
- Compliance and governance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- have at least 2+ years PQE in a strong Employment practice group, preferably in NSW only.
- have thorough knowledge and understanding of both National and NSW employment legislation.
- be capable of drafting complex agreements and advices.
- must be a team player, proactive, hard-working and dedicated to the role.
- have excellent communication skills and an ability to develop client relationships.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers:
- A broad mix of both advisory and litigious work across a range of industries
- A chance to develop your skills and expertise and work directly with a market leading Partner
- Attractive remuneration package
- Long term career development opportunities
- A collaborative and supportive working environment