You are here
Employment Relations Adviser
- Employment Relations Adviser
- National Rapidly Growing Organisation
About Our Client
National Leader in Workplace safety and compliance advice who specialise in protecting their client's employees from risk exposure. They are Australia's fastest growing companies.
- Develop on-going relationships with clients
- Undertake ongoing client management activities
- Operate in accordance with established KPI's and SLA's
- Communicate detailed and complex information to clients in layman's terms
- Provide timely and commercial advice to a variety of clients in all areas of employment relations including but not limited to:
o Grievances o Disciplinary meetings o Award interpretation o EBA's o Performance management o Employee entitlements o Work health and safety o Capability terminations
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in an advisory role in an employer association or trade union will be highly regarded
- Detailed and up to date knowledge of the national employment relations framework, together with relevant practical experience in providing professional quality advice across all workplace relations matters
- Experience interpreting or advising on the Fair Work Act or modern awards will be highly regarded
- Proven capability in providing timely commercial advice to clients, together with excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential
- Qualifications in law, industrial relations or human resources are preferred.
What's on Offer
- Join Australia's most innovative HR team, awarded by HRD Magazine 2016.
- Large growing organisation across AU & NZ.
- CBD Location
- Attractive salary + Annual bonuses