You are here
Employment Relations Adviser
- Employment Relations Adviser
- National Growing Organisation
About Our Client
National Leader in Workplace safety and compliance advice who specialise in protecting their client's employees from risk exposure. They are Australia's fastest growing companies.
- Develop on-going relationships with clients
- Undertake ongoing client management activities
- Operate in accordance with established KPI's and SLA's
- Communicate detailed and complex information to clients in layman's terms
- Provide timely and commercial advice to a variety of clients in all areas of employment relations including Grievances, Disciplinary meetings, Award interpretation, EBA's , Performance management, Employee entitlements, Work health and safety and Capability terminations.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working in an advisory role in an employer association or trade union will be highly regarded
- Detailed and up to date knowledge of the national employment relations framework, together with relevant practical experience in providing professional quality advice across all workplace relations matters
- Experience interpreting or advising on the Fair Work Act or modern awards will be highly regarded
- Proven capability in providing timely commercial advice to clients, together with excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential
- Qualifications in law, industrial relations or human resources are preferred.
What's on Offer
- CBD location
- Rapidly growing national organisation
- Winner of Top 25 best places to work
- Structured career progression
- Brand new creative office style