You are here
Employment / Workplace Advisory Lawyer (4-5 years PAE)
- Employment / Workplace Advisory Lawyer with 4-5 years PQE
- Leading, national firm with an innovative, dynamique and modern approach
About Our Client
An award-winning and leading, national commercial law firm recognised for its innovative, modern and dynamic approach to advising its clients.
The role is for an Employment / Workplace Advisory Lawyer with 4-5 years PQE to join their growing team in Sydney, working very closely alongside one of the Partners across a broad range of employment and industrial relations matters. You will provide a premium, full-service of workplace solutions encompassing advisory operations and dispute resolution, including:
* workplace strategy, in particular the implementation of change, restructuring and enterprise bargaining;
* workplace relations litigation, including industrial action, dispute resolution and the defence of workplace and WHS prosecutions;
* employment law, including employment contracts, termination of employment, EEO and discrimination matters, and executive remuneration and benefits; and
* workplace compliance and governance, including the development of policies and procedures, and training.
Clients will derive from a variety of sectors including banking and financial services, insurance, retail, manufacturing, health and pharmaceuticals, broadcasting, recruitment and consulting, professional services, and energy and resources .
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for elite, top-tier candidates with very strong academic backgrounds. In addition you will, ideally, need to have:-
- strong drafting and practical advice skills (at least 3rd year lawyer level);
- proven experience working on employment and workplace advisory matters, including litigation;
- the ability to identify the key issues in a legal matter;
- demonstrated understanding of the commercial context of matters;
- the ability to work independently on a matter with supervision;
- effective negotiation skills; and
- the ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external clients.
What's on Offer
This opportunity offers:
- competitive remuneration
- a high level of responsibility and autonomy
- recognition and reward based on merit and performance
- very social working environment , including monthly lunches, wine club, staff drinks, sporting and social functions, as well as a range of wellness initiatives.
- fully subsidised gym membership
- free legal advice for wills, estate planning and conveyancing, as well as free travel insurance for business and personal travel.