You are here
Engineering Maintenance Manager
- Engineering Maintenance Manager
- Exciting opportunity to join a industry leading organisation.
About Our Client
A large corporate in the New South Wales market, our client is an industry leader who provide a specialised service and product to their large customer base. With a continuous focus on driving commercial results and streamlining their business, this is a key role within the group.
Reporting to the Head of Maintenance Operations, the key challenges of this role include:
* Safety leadership by providing service in a safe and cost effective manner.
* Meeting targets for compliance and maintenance standards.
* Managing machine availability and performance to agreed targets.
* Execute Technical Maintenance Plans to meet operational targets.
* Manage any delegated financial accountability.
* Manage the transition to a more flexible and mobile workforce.
* Meet agreed targets for operational performance.
* Implement and maintain performance management and development planning processes.
* Lead organisational change within a consultative framework that engages staff and their respective associations in the business.
* Coach and monitor performance of direct reports to enhance capability and support the mitigation of succession risk.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a relevant degree or tertiary qualification in Engineering with experience relating to maintaining 24/7 operational machinery in addition to;
- Experience in implementing change process
- Good working project management knowledge or certificate
- Knowledge of various maintenance principals
- Understanding of business strategy and mapping.
- Critical decision making in a high pressure operating environment with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
What's on Offer
This exciting opportunity to join a large corporate organisation with a large customer base comes with an attractive remuneration package, including company vehicle, and transparent opportunity for career growth.