You are here
- Fast paced business
- Full engineering responsibility
About Our Client
My Client is a well established food manufacturing business in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. In this newly created role, they are now looking to expand their team further to keep up with high demands within a thriving industry.
- Selects, develops, trains and supervises staff.
- Develops, determines and implements policies, procedures and programs.
- Support in selection of correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones.
- Participate in key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews and analyses proposals submitted to determine if benefits derived and possible applications justify expenditures.
- Working with the operations manager, reviews and monitors quality and process improvements across the site.
-Directs the review of production costs and product quality, and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division.
- Recommends budgets to management, including staff use, technology, facility and equipment requirements or improvements.
- Directs appropriate support for manufacturing and quality functions within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Food manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of PLC operated machinery is essential
- Excellent communicator with first hand direct people management experience
- Self-assured and direct with the skill to challenge and influence at all levels of business
- Experience of change management including performance management
- Competent in Microsoft Office, email, calendar and maintenance management systems
- Self confident and decisive with the ability to work in a high performance, fast moving, pressured environment
- Personal attributes: dynamic, driven, ambitious, unafraid of confrontation and challenging personalities.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer based on skills and experience.