You are here
Engineering Sales Executive
- Exciting Technical Sales role in highly talented team
- Highly competitive salary package
About Our Client
Globus Group is a well established manufacturer of Food Packaging and Equipment and is currently seeking a highly motivated Engineering Sales Executive to join their talented NSW based team and focus on the sales of their food equipment products.
The role will be very client focused with emphasis on engaging with existing and prospective clients in a consultative manner, as such the role will involve being on the road for the majority of the week. Heavily focused on driving revenue through equipment sales to both existing accounts and new business development, the role will involve selling turnkey equipment solutions as well as selling spare parts for the maintenance of existing equipment. The successful candidate's roles and responsibilities will include:
- Driving revenue from consultative liaising with existing accounts.
- Aggressively hunting new business through targeting and engaging with key decision makers.
- Handling approximately 60 major accounts across New South Wales and Queensland.
- Driving integrated solution sales to leverage opportunities for the Packaging sales team.
- Co-ordinate activities with packaging sales team to maximise revenue opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role will have experience selling equipment into the Food Processing industry, targeting businesses in FMCG like meat processors, small goods manufacturers, pet food companies and the diary industry. They may however consider alternative backgrounds selling equipment in a B2B environment, or selling other products into that client base.
The preferred candidate will also possess in depth technical expertise as well as outstanding sales credentials. Ideally the candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Proven experience in an technical B2B sales environment
- Track record of achieving and exceeding KPI targets.
- The ability to forge long term client relationships.
- Ability to communicate optimum solutions to clients in a technical and consultative manner.
- Able to effectively prioritise numerous accounts and objectives.
- A team player, who is able to work pro-actively with existing team members.
- A self-starter with strong initiative who can work independently.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, company vehicle and performance based bonus package. The role will also offer interstate travel opportunities.