You are here
Enterprise Architect (6 months)
- Great opportunity for a talented Enterprise Architect
- Ideally based in the CBD
About Our Client
My client is an award-winning enterprise which is taking government customer service into the digital age. It has been a game changer in the transformation of government services, utilising the best in the market place to plan, launch and execute fast, easy and convenient services to the citizens of NSW.
- Lead the development and implementation of Enterprise Solution Architecture strategies and plans for the Technology team.
- Design an Enterprise wide solution architecture framework, integrating existing initiatives (across process, technology, culture and service delivery) into the framework and ensuring alignment across technology streams.
- Lead and coordinate the development of Solution Architectures for the in-flight Program.
- Ensure that technology design activities are coordinated across the company and that technology design decisions are aligned to their strategic architecture target.
- Contribute to the overall Technology Risk Register, workplan and implementation of mitigating controls to ensure the overall security of the company's environment.
- Assess current services against best practices and work with team and stakeholders to deliver enhanced Customer Service models.
- Actively participate in Technology working groups to foster knowledge sharing across government and develop strategic policies and initiatives.
- Identify customer opportunities that align with the company's strategic plan, assess these opportunities including desirability, feasibility and commerciality.
- Identify, design, develop and implement initiatives that will help maintain continual alignment to the Service NSW DNA around the customer through innovative technical solutions.
- Collaborate with the channel Directors to improve service processes and performance.
- Implementation of strategies to deliver superior customer service across Service Centres, Contact Centres and Online channels.
- Produce high level service design documentation that aligns with evolving business requirements.
- Create and maintain an appropriate governance and compliance model.
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development and Culture and Change teams to identify employee needs and contribute to the development of organisational capability strategies to improve service delivery.
- Define reporting requirements for Service Delivery performance measurements.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years' experience in Enterprise architecture within a Service Operation.
- Proven experience developing Enterprise Architecture strategies, documents and implementation plans.
- Previous experience consulting to development teams.
- Previous experience in developing, communicating and managing technology roadmaps.
- Demonstrated understanding of security in a distributed cloud environment.
- Knowledge of key analytical and research tools and demonstrated problem-solving, analytical and strategic thinking capability.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills and an ability to build effective relationships.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a variety of competing tasks.
- Creative and innovative thought-leader.
- Enjoys working in a rapidly evolving business.
- Demonstrates a strong customer service ethos.
- Relevant tertiary and professional qualifications.
What's on Offer
The Enterprise Architect reports directly to the Director Technology Architecture & Risk Management. The engagement is for 6 months initially, with a Government agency located in the CBD.