You are here
- Demonstrate an executive approach to solving client problems
- Ability to have strategic discussions and present to CXO level
About Our Client
My client is a leading global IT Consultancy within the Fortune 500, offering a range of innovative technology services and solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prior experience working in technical SAP areas across architecture, integration and security.
- SAP project experience across functional and business areas of SAP - including business process implementation, SAP module expertise and solution based LoB knowledge.
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture frameworks, and how the concepts and principles are applied to ERP / SAP customers - including TOGAF, business architecture and strategic road maps.
- Oversee all aspects of solution development, architecture and management processes from concept creation through development, launch and maintenance.
- Interfacing with development, account and executive management to develop and grow their portfolio of solutions in order to increase company productivity and profits.
- Provide leadership and strategic guidance during solution development process to ensure there is cohesion between business problem faced by client and tangible benefits available from company solutions and services.
- Mitigating risk to client and company by managing solution profits and losses, participating in solution business plan creation, monitoring financial performance against plan, and preparing financial models to ensure client interests are met.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following;
- Ability to represent company with integrity in front of customers and present to CXO level clients
- Understand client's strategic goals and explain how the SAP portfolio can deliver desired business outcomes
- An executive approach to solving client problems
- Strong planning and organisation skills - ability to execute strategy agreed with client
- Architecture experience with SAP portfolio
- Explain and articulate the tangible value delivered from previous projects/roles
- Capable of completing technical road maps, artifacts and capability modules
- Familiarity across architectural frameworks including TOGAF
What's on Offer
Extremely attractive salary, exposure to CXO clients within large MNE's and opportunity to define technical strategy, all within a global leader in IT Consulting.