You are here
- Environmental Engineer/Scientist
- Exciting opportunity to work for a global environmental organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation, providing consulting, design, and construction services in the earth, environment, and energy related areas. Its more than 8,000 employees operate from more than 180 offices in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, North America and South America. Our client serves the manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, power, urban development and infrastructure sectors.
The role of Environmental Engineer/Scientist will involve writing phase 1 and 2 investigation reports, environmental management plan, remediation and follow up reports, based on the collected field work data.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be available to start immediately or with short notice have a degree, or relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Science, in addition to;
- Substantial experience in report write up and documentation
- Knowledge of phase 1 and phase 2 investigation report write up
- Experience in documentation of collected environmental field data.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in documenting, and reviewing, environmental management plans and remediation reports, in particular relating to transport projects.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation with a competitive remuneration package provided.