You are here
This position is now filled
ERP (SAP / JDE) Manager
- Must have strong experience in both JDE and SAP to apply
- Experience within FMCG market is highly desirable
About Our Client
My client is a large and leading organisation within their field, who are now looking to expand their team and bring in an individual with a wealth of experience with JDE and SAP implementation knowledge.
* Drive best practices with colleagues as part of project implementation
* Vendor management skills
* Strong experience in Project management
* Strong analytical, planning and a problem solving skills.
* Team Player - strong teamwork and collaboration
* Strong customer focus and service attitude
* Experience managing a team of people.
* Able and willing to travel as required
Experience within the FMCG / Appliance market is required.
The Successful Applicant
* Functional knowledge and strong experience working in ERP (JDE and SAP is essential)
* Prior experience implementing lifecycles of above ERP systems for various modules.
* Must have worked in Global Service delivery model.
* Hands on JDE support experience.
* Integration with JDE E1 using XIB and PM4 technology and platforms.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent offer with a competitive salary. The successful candidate must have experience with all of the above with an immediate start also available.