You are here
- Competetive Salary Package
- Immediate start
About Our Client
Our client is a construction company focused on delivering fit out, refurbishment and construction projects across the Residential, Commercial and Retail sectors and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies within its field.
Reporting into the Bid Manager, you're role as Estimator will be a combination of and not limited to Residential, commercial, fit out and refurbishment work. Some key duties and responsibilities include:
- Preparation of initial estimating assessment of tenders
- preparing cost estimates
- Final preparation and presentation of rated and coded Bill of Quantities and/or cost plan.
- Comparison and analysis of subcontractor pricing
- liaising with clients and developers
- Regular meetings with subcontractors throughout the tender period to ensure the most competitive pricing and accurate bid
The Successful Applicant
The key to success in this position will be as much about your experience as it is knowledge. In addition to this, the successful applicant should possess:
- Diploma or Degree;
- 3+ years Estimating experience on above mentioned projects in Australia
- experience as a tradesperson, project or site manager
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career within the construction and fit out space looking to join a breakout company within the industry. A great company culture looking for the next great candidate.