You are here
- Market Leader in fabrication
- Long term career opportunity with a growing business
About Our Client
Our Client has built a strong reputation for high quality service and outcomes, with long term supply relationships through to major resource companies. The business has enjoyed continuous growth over the past 10 years and is well placed to further expand on opportunities within its sector. The business has grown due to its quality people striving for continual improvement.
As the Estimator your primary focus is on the timely delivery of accurate quotations in accordance with customers work scopes as per their requests. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Preparing project specific estimates and tenders across new development and re-fit work.
- Supporting team members in delivering excellent customer service.
- Supply chain management inclusive of expediting materials and contractors.
- Identifying contract / cost options for profitable and sustainable tenders.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven professional with previous experience as an estimator in a job shop environment. Additionally, you will possess:
- A trade background would be advantageous
- Local workshop based piping estimation background
- Previous experience estimating on piping packages, spooling and carbon steel is essential
- Strong communication skills and professional presentation.
- The ability to read and interpret fabrication drawings
- Highly computer literate so as to work within the clients management systems
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities: Other benefits include:
- A remuneration Package of $100,000 - $120,000/annum plus superannuation
- A standard 38 hour working week with free on-site parking
- Strong mentoring to engender career progression and individual goal setting
- A dynamic yet stable work environment with a focus on core team values.