You are here
Executive Digital Producer
- End to end role with line management responsibilities
- Dynamic, positive and collaborative team environment
About Our Client
My client is one of Australia's leading media companies with a market-leading presence in television, magazine and newspaper publishing and online. Due to further investment the company is expanding its presence in the further delivery of its video and publishing content. My client is now searching for a proven and accomplished Executive Producer to join its growing team. My client prides itself at being at the forefront of new technologies and boasts a collaborative and friendly working environment
As the Executive Digital Producer, this role will be reporting into the director of the team. This is a strategic role that is responsible for delivering the company's digital products to as many screens and viewers as possible. The focus of this role is to ensure that the digital products are delivered as part of a fully integrated offering including broadcast, social and editorial coverage. This role will be instrumental in shaping the products strategy and act as the product owner in the development to ensure that all products achieve revenue and innovation KPI's. This is an exciting role for an individual with a can-do attitude and strong leadership experience. An individual who is able to work within a matrix management environment and is responsible for integrating digital understanding and product expertise into the production team.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for a proven digital professional with over five years experience in digital product development and/or editorial experience. The preferred background for the Executive Digital Producer would include exposure to broadcast in the sporting field.
- Minimum two years experience as an Executive Producer, Product Lead or Senior Producer
- Strategic leader with a strong ability to influence
- Solid understanding of digital media, social platforms, IPTV and OTT business models
- Proven experience in effective project management
- Ability to lead and mentor junior staff members
- Proven skills in translating business and technology requirements into product development backlog and prioritize accordingly
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- Exciting permanent opportunity to work with a leading media and entertainment business.
- Attractive salary package
- End to end strategic role
- Join a growing and expanding team