You are here
Export Coordinator - Immediate Start
- Immediate Start
- Global Logistics Company
About Our Client
Our Client is an international trading company with locations dispersed globally. They are currently looking to add an Export Coordinator to their business due to consistent growth.
The Export Coordinator will report to the Export Manager and the responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinating all the export movements for various customers of the organisation.
- Managing commercial terms of freight, arrival confirmation and pre-alert details & managing demurrage.
- Responsible for customer service internally, bookings, documentation, and execution of routing for assigned shipments.
- Verify that shipments are processed through customs for export cargo.
- Ensure that customer requirements are met with day to day export operations.
- Responsible for communicating information and instructions to/from vendors.
- Trace shipments through transit points up to final destination.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate solid experience working as an Export Coordinator dealing with a range of commodities (food/industrial. You will be highly familiar with all export related documentation, particularly the creation of Letter of Credit, as well as possessing excellent communication and negotiation capabilities in order to develop relationships and achieve positive commercial outcomes. Key attributes such as strong time management, organisational skills and a good eye for detail will be crucial in this fast paced role. Confident use of MS Excel is also a requirement for this position.
What's on Offer
High performing team
Parking on site