You are here
Fabrication Project Manager
- Fabrication Project Manager
- Market Leading Steel Fabrication Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading, multinational steel fabrication organisation with a strong presence in Australia.
This role will be responsible for the simultaneous management of multiple steel fabrication projects in addition to:
- leading, motivating and managing a core team of engineers, quality management and supervisors
- Continue to establish and grow our client's brand.
- Integration of new fabrication yard with a focus on building up the facility and staff
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a relevant engineering degree (or equivalent qualification) and have experience in the same industry and in a similar role. They will also have the following:
- Experience in managing a variety of large scale steel/engineering projects
- Experience in upgrading fabrication facilities and building staff
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate people
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
This exciting opportunity to join an established steel manufacturing organisation as Project Manager comes with an attractive remuneration package in addition to relocation and temporary accommodation provided.