You are here
Facilities Manager - Health
- Permanent and steady work
- Work for a renowned organization
About Our Client
The Client is a non-profit organization that is committed to improving the circumstances and welfare of people with a serious mental illness, their relatives and carers, and professionals working in the area.
Site Management for Organization
- Establish checklists, policy and procedures for commissioning and decommissioning of offices including guidelines around the suitability of the location.
- Support Managers and Team Leaders in commissioning and decommissioning offices.
- Establish standard fit out and provisioning (VOIP, internet, utilities, furniture etc) for new offices.
- In consultation with the Head of Corporate Services, manage and maintain contract and lease management systems.
- Maintain and manage assets.
- Manage standard equipment lists for specified groups and categories of assets.
- Be the primary internal contact for all internal infrastructure inquiries; eg. IT, vehicles, phones, VOIP.
- Be the primary external contact for contracted providers.
- Ensure relevant policies and procedures are revised, developed and implemented in line with the Fellowship's Quality Control guidelines.
- Support all Fellowship staff in the change management process as these policies are implemented.
IT Systems Management
Manage the setup and maintenance of our IT systems
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate would possess adequate qualities in the following
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in managing a small team
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder and relationship management
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels within the organization
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Problem identification and resolution skills, particularly with IT infrastructure
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and judge urgency of events
- Able to manage own time and multiple priorities, handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in the Non for Profit sector
- Previous experience in writing organization policy and procedure
- Experience with Decision Max
- Experience with Sage
What's on Offer
- Full time permanent role
- Work life balance
- Opportunity to work for an organization that makes a difference