You are here
- An opportunity has become available to work for a leading retailer in Melbourne
- A strong Facility Coordinator is needed bolster their project team
About Our Client
My Client is a leading retailer know on a national level. Their call centre is due for critical updates in order to manage increased traffic through the network. Currently they are expanding their operation and looking for a Facility Coordinator to join their project team.
The main duties of the role will be to manage the day to day of the building facilities that support the data centre. Communicating at all levels from maintenance to sub to contractors. The right candidate will have the ability to manage their work load as where new priorities arise. After hours support will be part of the role - however this will be on a roster. You will be able to complete documentation and procedure development.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to display the following qualities:
- A minimum of an 'A' grade electrician certification
- Extensive experience in co-ordination of building facilities
- Data centre experience is highly desired
- The ability to coordinate maintenance and contractors on the repair of supporting building services
- Knowledge of electrical switching systems, UPS's and generators is desirable
- Experience with mission critical environments
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a national retailer as they expand their current data centre facilities with a competitive salary plus benefits.
If you require further details, please email me at or call (03) 9607 5619. If you wish to make an application, please click on the 'APPLY' button below.