You are here
- Facility Supervisor
- Exciting opportunity to work for an innovative Sydney organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a well renowned processing facility based out of south-east Sydney, with a strong focus on customer service quality being a paramount aspect to their operations. Servicing customers across the greater Sydney region, our client is known for their commitment to the industry in which they lead.
As plant supervisor your duties will require ensuring that overtime costs are minimized and that associated labour costs within the plant department are managed appropriately, in addition to;
- Assisting in developing and implementing short and long-term plans for the plant department, while strategically implementing methods to achieve goals, in addition to P&L responsibilities.
- Overseeing the preparation of daily schedules for all the plant partners.
- Overseeing personnel training for all the plant partners, including training on the operation of equipment, baling, forklifts, and other types of equipment.
- Managing all security matters for the plant department, and works with all partners to ensure security standards and expectations are being implemented accordingly.
- Maintaining, monitoring, and repairing all machines to ensure they are working properly.
- Ensuring the plant meets British Security Industry Association standards.
- Controlling flow of activity in the plant so partners / trucks can be provided service upon arrival.
- Taking ownership of all compliance and safety training for the plant departments and partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous management experience, including employee relations, performance management, hiring, training and coaching.
- Strong communication skills and working with a diverse workforce, with the ability to motivate a team.
- Previous relevant industry experience.
- Strong knowledge and ability in the use of a personal computer and software applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
What's on Offer
This position comes with a competitive remuneration package, attractive work-life balance opportunities as well as transparent career progression.