You are here
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY! 2IC LEGAL COUNSEL, LEADING RETAIL BRAND!
- 2IC LEGAL COUNSEL
- LEADING RETAIL BRAND!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest in-store and online retailers in the country with stores nation wide!
This fantastic opportunity will find you working directly alongside the General Counsel dealing with an extensive range of corporate and commercial matters, from advisory and regulatory through to transactional, to include but not limited to:-
- Full range of commercial Contracts - drafting, reviewing and negotiating
- Corporate M&A, Finance and Restructuring
- Strategy and Business Development
- Commercial Property
- TMT / IP / Supply Chain matters
- Advising on all legislation and regulation
- Policy drafting
- Risk & compliance
The Successful Applicant
What they are looking for:
- A Solicitor admitted in NSW with 2-4yrs PQE from a reputable corporate and commercial practice group or in-house team.
- Extensive legal drafting and negotiating skills with a great eye-for-detail
- Strong commercial acumen and passionate about driving the business forward
- Ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in developing and implementing legal strategies in a commercial context
- Extremely driven and dedicated and ready to hit the ground running!
What's on Offer
A fantastic opportunity for a 2-4pqe lawyer to join the General Counsel at one of Australia's largest retail brands at what is a very exciting time for the Company.
You will act as the General Counsel's 2IC and advise on an extensive range of corporate and commercial matters; no day will be the same!!!