You are here
- Financial modelling exposure is absolutely essential.
- The ideal candidate will hopefully be immediately available.
About Our Client
I am working with three businesses currently that are looking for a similar skill set, ideally the successful applicant will be available immediately and able to start at short notice. The businesses all possess fast paced environments and the ability to adapt is vital.
Reporting in to either the CFO or Business Development manager, the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Preparing financial, commercial and business analysis to support strategic decision making across the organisation;
- Partner with the Executive Team through the provision of ad hoc analytical support and scenario modelling to prepare executive and board papers;
- Specific models utilised would be DCF, IRR, ROI and NPV;
- Creating financial models in MS Excel to support strategic decision making, planning and development;
- Supporting capital works business cases by providing economic and financial analysis, taking responsibility for outcomes; and
- Work closely with Operational Managers to provide financial information and support, and to establish and monitory operational expenditure budgets.
The Successful Applicant
Qualification can vary but a strong financial background is sought after in these roles.
You must have strong Excel skills, macros and pivot tables are essential, and experience creating and working with financial models.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must in this role as you will be working closely with stakeholders across multiple business units.
What's on Offer
The package available for these roles is negotiable, hourly rate is the preferred option as the positions are likely to be short term.
Exposure to property, manufacturing or retails are highly desirable.