You are here
- Global FMCG leader
- Provide crucial commercial guidance
About Our Client
Our client is a giant within the FMCG industry, operating globally and managing several household brands. Within their office in Melbourne's East, they drive a culture of high-performance whilst promoting flexibility and workplace perks including an on-site cafe.
Your key deliverables will centre around;
- Providing superior financial analytical support to the business to assist the business in meeting its objectives.
- Driving strong financial results through superior commercial acumen and navigating a path to achieve the financial objectives.
- Providing financial analysis, support and commercial direction to that team.
- Playing a leading role in ensuring the individual brand's financial objectives are met.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CPA/CA qualified and come from a strong FMCG/Retail background. Ideally, 2-5 years' relevant commercial experience with ability to influence P&L. You will also possess the following traits;
- Possess strong commercial acumen.
- Strong ability to generate and drive initiatives and influence multiple cross functional stakeholders.
- Must play a strong and effective role within the BT and ensure that the commercial and financial metrics are achieved.
- Must have the ability to question the status quo with a view to improved outcomes.
What's on Offer
Our client can help your realise a successful career within a global business.
- Regular training to help your realise your full potential within the business.
- A competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Exceptional leadership that drives a high-performance work culture.