You are here
This position is now filled
Finance Business Analyst
- Global Leader
- Strtegic Business Partnering
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in their field. With the business experiencing rapid growth they require a strong Finance Analyst and to provide financial business partnership to the business units and other projects as the organisation evolves. Located at their global corporate HQ in Sydney our client is well renowned and respected in their industry.
- Contributing to the development of strategic plans and executing strategic initiatives
- Developing financial plans and setting financial targets, including business cases and performing financial & risk analysis
- Preparing monthly accounts and presenting accurate financial information in a timely manner, such as month end, forecasts, budgets, statutory reporting etc.
- Participating in regular meetings with budget holders to review performance results, develop action plans and re-projections
- Supporting preparation for internal and external financial audits and/or risk reviews
- Ensuring the compliance to Group Finance policies & relevant legislation and updating and documenting the processes
- Continuous improvement and development of financial processes
- Maintaining relevant financial controls, including performing routine internal audits and assessment of the control environment.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 5+ years commercial experience, preferably in a multinational organisation
- Demonstrated experience in a project accounting environment
- Successful analytical track record including budgeting, forecasts, management reports and data analytics.
- Ideally experience in medical devices, manufacturing or FMCG
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with diverse stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven analytical and problems solving skills and a proactive approach to implementing continuous improvements
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Work for a Global brand
- Car parking available
- Strong company cultures and values
- Be apart of the change