You are here
Finance Business Partner - Large Australian Business
Opportunity to join a large, iconic business
Mentorship and internal career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a large iconic, Australian business and are currently leading the market in their sector. They are well known for their high performing status, modern offices and generous employee benefits.
My client is looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Business Partner to join a key operational business unit in the group. You will be a conduit between finance and operations and operate in a finance, strategy and decision support capacity.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing and delivering the budget, financial plan and forecasting
- Management of the operational budget and providing variance analysis to ensure delivery of results
- Competitor Analysis and external benchmarking
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and provide strategic and commercial support in support of the group's overall strategy
- Building business case's in managing investment and project proposals
- Implementation of finance and risk processes and controls
The Successful Applicant
You must be CA/CPA qualified with relevant experience in a similar role. Stakeholder engagement with senior level executives is required, as well as demonstrated examples of driving process changes. You will have experience in management and cost accounting, preferably within FMCG or manufacturing. Strong communication skills are essential.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a large, iconic business
- Mentorship and internal career progression
- Competitive salary
- Convenient location by public transport