You are here
Finance Business Partner - Projects - 12 month contract
- Opportunity to work in a high-performing & complex project driven environment
- 12 month contract
About Our Client
I am working with an industry leader who specialise in delivering and managing large-scale infrastructure projects and providing engineering consulting and services to a wide array of clients. As a project driven business, they are currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to work directly with their specialist project management team and act as a finance representative in the field.
This role will report directly to the Commercial Director and will have an Analyst reporting into it.
This role will involve quickly building effective working relationships with senior stakeholders, particularly those who are operationally involved with the project management side of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Strategic planning particularly around medium/long term financial goals
- Provide commercial management of robust financial reporting and progress reports for particular projects
- Partnering with project managers in managing project budgets and forecasts
- Establishing and analysing project KPIs to ensure goals are met
- Extensive financial modelling and scenario & impact analysis to support decision making
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a qualified finance professional with a strong track record in partnering with the operational arm of a complex business. You will have good exposure to project accounting and ensuring that strict project milestones are met within tight timeframes. Furthermore, you will be able to show a holistic understanding of a business and how you've been able to use your expertise to ensure that strategic goals are met.
What's on Offer
- Front line role working on complex and high-profile infrastructure projects
- Competitive salary package
- True business partnering role working with senior stakeholders
- Sydney CBD location