You are here
Finance Business Partner
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Mid Jan start
About Our Client
Our client is a large commercial organization with their Head Office based in the Perth CBD. The role they are offering is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract as the Finance Business Partner, providing advice and support to one of the largest business units.
Working within a close knit team environment and reporting to the Head of Financial Analysis and Reporting, the key objective of the Finance Business Partner, will include, but not limited too:
- Providing a proactive strategic advisory service to the General Manager's of the designated business unit and their leadership team.
- Taking a lead role as the link between the operations and the finance function and provide key financial and business analysis and decision support to the business operations.
- Budgeting and forecasting, business planning and business case preparation.
- Conducting business performance analysis to identify, investigate and understand operation results and work with the head of service to resolve insures and clearly explain financial teams.
- Communicating with the heads of the division to provide financial advice and support
- Monthly management reporting and interpretation data to influence key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
You must be a professionally qualified Accountant with extensive experience in management accounting and business partnering. Excellent communication and influencing skills are essential with the ability to drive change and performance across a division. The successful applicant will have advanced in analysis with strong excel skills and be able to start immediately for a 12 month commitment.
What's on Offer
This role is to start in Mid January for a 12 month contract which could lead to a more permanent appointment with the organization. Offering a central CBD location and an exciting role as part of a large national organization.