You are here
Finance Business Partner
- North Shore Loction
- Leading Multinational - Diverse Product Portfolio
About Our Client
My client are a multi billion dollar business operating in a fast paced and constantly evolving market. They have established themselves as a dynamic industry leader focused on innovative products and diversification. As market share expands in Australia they require a Finance Business Partner to drive commercial performance through insightful financial analysis across several key business units. This is a broad and challenging role working closely with the local leadership team with excellent scope to add value to their ongoing success story. They have great offices on Sydney's North Shore and are known for having an excellent working culture.
Working closely with the Senior Executive team you will provide valuable financial insights, commercial analysis and robust financial control, helping to steer the business through a period of sustained growth. Responsibilities will include;
- Provide financial analysis & reporting to various business units in an accurate and timely manner
- Deliver accurate management information to senior executive commercial team around KPI's, trends and overall performance versus key targets on a weekly, monthly and YTD basis.
- Build and develop strong relationships across the business unit leadership
- Incorporate pricing framework recommendations across a medium & long-term business plan and strategy.
- Investment analysis, prepare terms and pricing investment proposals to optimise returns.
- Act as a point of contact for issues regarding local financial controls
- Coach the leadership team to develop their financial awareness.
The Successful Applicant
With experience of working in a fast paced consumer goods or highly commercial and customer-orientated environment, you will be an expert at providing financial insight to drive revenue growth. You will have the confidence and intellectual rigour to challenge a wide range of senior financial and non-financial stakeholders and have genuine board room presence.
- CPA/CIMA/CA Qualified
- 5+ years in Financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer orientation and focus
- Ability to Interact and communicate effectively with the Senior Leadership team
- Willingness to be hands on yet promote strategic thinking
- Experience of working in a multinational company in the retail, product or consumer goods industry.
- Experience with SAP preferred
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with;
- Competitive salary package including STI
- Truely innovative culture with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Impressive corporate offices close to public transport links
- Pathway for further career growth in a leading multinational business