You are here
Finance Director (Ops & Procurement), Twelve-month contract
- Leadership role; 12-month contract with market leader
- Competitive day rate and conveniently located
About Our Client
My client is a an industry leader and a well-recognised brand across the country. They are renowned for delivering a high quality service in a complex environment and are in a position to grow their market share in NSW. In support of this growth, there are a series of projects underway and they require the support of an experienced Finance Director to support this process.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and have responsibility for the managing a high-performing team.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Producing monthly management reporting and board reporting
- Providing high level strategic advice and decision support to the executive
- Work closely with the CPO to ensure procurement's operational contribution to strategic objectives
- Managing month end close, monthly financial reporting and maintenance of the balance sheet
- Budgeting and forecasting for key business unit
- Implement best practice and appropriate control and process improvement initiatives across finance procedures and reporting processes
- Ad hoc project work as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be an experienced finance professional with experience in senior finance roles that have worked closely with operations and procurement. You will have strong financial control skills with the ability to add commercial value to a business. Lastly, you will display a track record in implementing best practice and process improvement initiatives across a complex business.
What's on Offer
- Role immediately available for the right candidate
- Competitive contracting rate
- Central location located near public transport
- View of extension and permanency for the right candidate