You are here
Finance Manager - Fast growing multinational launching in Austr
- Global business entering an exciting expansion phase
- Take full responsibility for the Australian Finance function
About Our Client
My client is a global devices company operating on Sydney's North Shore. They are seeking a motivated, hands on and analytical Finance Manager to join their business. This exciting and newly created role will have full responsibility for the day to day accounting operation from start-up phase to driving commercial decision support and new business initiatives.
You will report to the APAC Head of Finance, working in harmony as a business partner with the local Australian Country Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- Fully responsible for finance and accounting operation including AR / AP transactions, credit control, GST filing, collection and cash flow forecast, and annual tax filing.
- Lead monthly / quarterly closing per global deadline, check sales documentation and prepare revenue recognition, and prepare financial closing package and management reports accordingly.
- Monitor and analyze all financial KPIs (revenue, OPEX and etc.) deviation vs. quarterly / annual budget.
- Support new business initiatives by actively participating and strong partnership and improve profitability.
- Build up internal control policies, process, and improve efficiency.
- Report to APAC Finance with a dotted line to Australian Country Manager.
- Other ad-hoc projects as required
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications / Requirements
To be successful in this role you will be have a minimum of 5 years hands on experience in a multi-national organization. Candidates are required to have;
-Full CPA/CA or equivalent -Solid accounting knowledge of local GAAP.
-Rich finance operation experience partnering with sales & marketing.
-SAP experience beneficial
- Hands on, analytical minded and business oriented. - Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills. - Self-motivated and able to work with minimally daily supervision. - Excellent in MS Office tools. Proficient in both written and oral English.
What's on Offer
- Conveniently located on the North Shore
- Genuine value add and leadership role in a growingorganization
- Opportunity to progress