You are here
Finance Manager - High Profile Not-for-Profit
- Work for a nationally reknowned Not-for-Profit
- Attractive salary package and conveniently located in the North Shore
About Our Client
My client is a high-profile Not-for-Profit organisation headquartered in NSW but with a presence across Australia. They provide critical community and educational services to hundreds of communities across the country. With an experienced and commercially driven leadership team, they are in a position now to grow the scope of their services and develop new frameworks to ensure that they continue to deliver at the highest level.
This is a hands-on Finance Manager role requiring a qualified finance professional with strong technical and people leadership skills and a track record in driving process improvements.
You will be reporting to the Head of Finance, NSW and have a team of five reporting into you.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Producing monthly management reporting and boards reports
- Overseeing month-end processes and continued maintenance of the balance sheet
- Partnering with senior stakeholders and operational staff in delivering the annual budget
- Working with the commercial managers in contract management and negotiation
- Ad hoc analysis, particularly around the efficiencies of processes and opportunities for cost savings
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be a CA/CPA qualified experience who has built their career in commerce or a Not-for-Profit. You will be hands-on in your approach and enjoy working with and adding-value to stakeholders across a business. You will also be a people leader who enjoys developing the skill sets of the people under you.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary packaging including tax benefits
- Conveniently located in the North Shore
- Work for a growing, national business and a leader in the Not-for-Profit space