You are here
- Finance Manager role based in Malaga Perth.
- All round accounts exposure is essential.
About Our Client
The client is based in Malaga and specializes in the mining services industry. They have a number of varied projects and jobs within their portfolios.
The role is a new permanent position to support the Commercial Director and the other Directors within business.
The role requires a candidate that is a strong people motivator, adaptable to a changing project portfolio and has the capacity to work autonomously also. The key duties are:
- Monthly reporting, producing board packs
- Statutory reporting
- Bank reporting
- Cash-flow forecasting and budgeting for all business units
- Project analysis for the projects within the portfolio
- Team supervision of 3 staff members
- Adhoc duties as requested
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, able to work autonomously but also within a team. The portfolio of projects is very varied so ability to adapt is vital, also ability to deal with all operational teams is key.
What's on Offer
The role is a permanent role, paying between $100,000 - $120,000 + super.