You are here
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest owner/operator premium quality hotel groups in Australia and New Zealand. The group has established a significant geographic presence across Australia and New Zealand. The Group operates a hotel portfolio with nearly 2500 rooms, 2200 employees, as well as substantial residential assets.
You duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Review and analyse company performance to produce quality management reports
- Interpret financial information and provide commercial commentary for business units
- Develop process improvements to streamline reporting and communication of information
- Build credibility with business units through provision of first class internal stakeholder management
- Maintain close relations with hotel's/resort's ownership and internal/external auditors and ensure effective action necessary on all agreed upon recommendations.
- Ensure the preparation of a comprehensive monthly report of the entire financial results of the hotel in established corporate formats
The Successful Applicant
You will be:
- Prior experience in the hotels sector is essential
- CA/CPA qualification
- Experience producing complex management reports
- Ability to interact with business units and establish good working relationships
- Commercial outlook and not just a 'numbers' accountant
- Use of a large ERP system and reporting tools
- Happy to role the sleeves up when necessary but also not take yourself too seriously!
What's on Offer
This an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and growing Hotels Group.