You are here
- A hands on management role with a large global import-distribution business
- An excellent career move for an ambitious Finance Manager
About Our Client
Our client is the clear market leader within their industry and regularly records annual revenue exceeding $400m per year. The organisation operates from a large branch network across all states in Australia. The core business operation is the import and distribution of industrial products to a number of sectors including manufacturing, agriculture and mining.
Reporting directly to the CFO and as the 2ic for the finance department you will oversee the financial accounting, treasury and transactional functions for a large international organisation. Your key responsibilities will be as follows;
- Oversee and finalise the preparation of company statutory accounts, corporate tax, FBT compliance and complex consolidations
- Stock / Inventory control and costing
- Integration and streamlining of systems and processes
- Oversight and responsibility for the payroll function
- Internal Controls & SOX Compliance
- Supporting a fully integrated ERP implementation
- Management of the financial accounting and transactional finance teams
- Manage the organisations assets and cash flow position
The Successful Applicant
You will be an ambitious and driven CPA or CA qualified Finance Manager with proven people management and leadership skills. You will have experience managing the day to day financial accounting & transactional teams at a large complex international organisation.
You should have a supportive management style with an ability to mentor and coach your team and have a track record of working closely with operations teams across the business. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills and leadership; you will not be afraid to speak up and you will be adept at working with a range of senior stakeholders within the management and executive teams.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for process improvements and a track record of driving change across the business, ideally with some exposure to centralising and streamlining accounting functions. Finally previous experience with an integrated ERP implementation is a key requirement.
What's on Offer
- $120,000 to $140,000 plus Superannuation plus company car
- A long term stable position at a successful and growing business
- A challenging role with opportunities to continue to develop and hone your skills over time
- Excellent exposure to transformation projects
- Supportive and experienced CFO mentor
- Free on-site parking