You are here
- Permanent role based in an international brand.
- Managing a team of 5 staff and reporting to the UK.
About Our Client
My client is an International brand with 9 companies across 18 countries, they grow via acquisition and are always looking to expand the brand. They distribute parts throughout the world and their strategy for next year is to develop new products and be market leaders.
The Finance Manager role has several responsibilities but the absolute essential focus is that the technical/financial accounting is taken care of. Below are the key areas of focus:
- Ensure compliance is accurate in accordance with SOX and USGAAP
- Corporate tax accounting
- Audit exposure
- Statutory accounting
- Exposure to managing a team is highly advantageous
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Very hands on role so must do everything from posting a journal to signing off the accounts
- SAP exposure is highly beneficial
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have proven financial accounting and tax exposure, ideally have used SAP and have prior management skills.
Applicants must be strong communicators, be able to drive change and use intuition to continually improve the outcomes.
What's on Offer
The Finance Manager role is a permanent role based South of the River and offers a good salary package but also the ability to manage a team and work closely with the MD based on site and you will directly report to the Executive Finance Director who is based in the UK.