You are here
*North Shore Location
About Our Client
My client is a global Fortune500 devices company operating in constantly evolving market. Since 1950s, they have earned very rich history by building the foundation of the business locally and globally and became one of the leaders in its market. As market share expands, they require a strong finance manager with leadership and interpersonal skills to drive the business. They have set their office in Sydney's North Shore and are known for an excellent working environment.
You will report to the Headquarter, working in harmony as a business partner with the local Australian Country Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
- People Leadership - Coaching, People development, recruitment and organisation of responsibilities
- Lead monthly / quarterly closing per global deadline, check sales documentation and prepare revenue recognition, and prepare financial closing package and management reports accordingly.
- variance analysis between budget and actual, forecasting, and business partnering
- Compliance to laws and regulation - SOX and Compliance
- Tax - Mange tax resourcing of tax requirements utilising third party tax consultant
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be have a minimum of 5 years accounting/internal control experience in a multi-national organization.
Candidates are required to have;
-Full CPA/CA or equivalent -Solid accounting knowledge of local GAAP
-Rich finance operation experience partnering with sales & marketing.
-System implementation experience is plus
What's on Offer
-Good Salary Remuneration
-Pathway for further career growth in a leading multinational business
-Positive Work / Life Balance promoting good company culture
-Opportunity to work closely with headquarter and a local country manager as a business partner