You are here
About Our Client
Trelleborg Engineered Products Australia (TEPA) is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Their innovative engineered solutions accelerate performance for their customers in a sustainable way. There are currently around 90-100 employees across locations, one here in Perth and one in Brisbane.
The key focus of the Finance Manager role is to take complete ownership of the financial functions for the TEPA business. Specifically you will responsible for the following:
- Producing comprehensive monthly, quarterly and annual reports and be able to present these to the leadership and corporate teams in a professional manner
- Company compliance, statutory requirements and internal controls
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets, forecasts, operational reviews and strategic reports
- Managing the audits and understanding the treasury requirements outlined by the corporate office
- Must be comfortable with change and assisting the business through a period of transition and growth
- Culture wise must be willing to be hands on, make an effort to be involved with the business and look to implement any improvements identified
- Managing the transition of the accounts function from Brisbane to Perth
- Exposure to Microsoft AX as an operating ERP system would be beneficial, but not essential
The Successful Applicant
You will be a proven Finance Manager, ideally from a manufacturing background and be pro-active in managing change and identifying business improvements.
You must also be honest, reliable, and respectful and have a can do attitude. The environment has a family feel so it is important to get to know the business and the people working there. To be successful you must also be flexible, hardworking, want to succeed, have a confident attitude with excellent people skills and be a team player.
What's on Offer
This role offers a permanent Finance Manager position based in Kewdale for a Global manufacturing brand. The total package available is competitive and the opportunity to be part of the growth strategy planned for the next few years is a really exciting prospect.