You are here
Finance Systems Accountant
- Must have Hyperion/Hyperion Planning exposure.
- Ability to continiously imporve the reporting and forecasting tools.
About Our Client
The client is a growing ASX listed business based in Perth city, they have a dynamic management team and the culture is one that creates strong tenure and a great working environment.
The role will report into the Financial Controller and alongside the normal month end duties the main focus of the role is to continuously improve and develop the reporting tools and forecasting tool currently in the business. Some of the other duties are listed below:
- Create new budget templates and forms
- Provide support and training to the whole business around Hyperion
- Work with stakeholders to ensure templates and forecasts are continuously being streamlined
- Complete the CAPEX reporting and present results to the board
- Assist with the board pack
You must have Hyperion/Hyperion planning to apply, all other applications will not be considered.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, must have Hyperion/Hyperion Planning and be keen to work in a growing business.
You must be able to work autonomously and partner with internal and external stakeholders on a day to day basis.
What's on Offer
The salary will range between $100,000 - $120,000 + super.