You are here
Finance Systems Support Analyst
- Unique opportunity to join Professional Services firm at exciting time
- 18 month fixed term contract - CBD location
About Our Client
My client is a highly reputable professional services organisation located in the CBD
Working as part of a small team, this hands on role will see you working closely with key stakeholders and end users across the firm to ensure smooth running of financial applications. Whilst primarily a support role, the person, depending upon their skills set, will have the opportunity to contribute to various projects and initiatives.
The successful candidate will assist in the following.
- Day to day administration of core financial systems and interfaces, this includes month end responsibilities
- Troubleshooting issues raised by end users on existing applications and ensuring that common issues are collated and reviewed
- System testing of new applications, functionality and reporting solutions
- Process mapping including reengineering and streamlining, as well as recommending system improvements to ensure the technology is utilised efficiently
- Gathering and documenting business requirements
- Writing test cases for system testing and UAT
- Training end users on how to utilise systems
- Ad hoc data analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Systems Support Analyst will have the following set of skills and experience
- 7+ years experience supporting financial systems and applications
- Experience with financials, accounting, business systems and Payroll systems as well as reporting applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Experience interacting with all levels of business
- The ability to think laterally and troubleshoot complex issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Excel, Visio and MS SQL Management Studio is also desirable.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the worlds most reputable professional services organisations. On offer is an 18 month fixed term contract in the CBD. The successful candidate will come from an Applications Support background within Professional Services/Financial Services