You are here
Financial Accountant 6 month contract from Big 4
- Temporary position with immediate start
- Opportunities are ongoing with a view to extension pending performance
About Our Client
Based in the CBD, our client is a successful market leading company who are looking to add a proactive and highly personable team player to their Sydney Office.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Management of the year end process including statutory reporting and preparation of financial statements
- Coordinate and prepare the agency's cash flow budget and forecasts and manage and review all Treasury
- reconciliations and returns
- Ensure financial compliance across the agency by providing departmental financial policy and control
- frameworks including development of accounting policies and procedures
- Monitor general ledger and application of chart of accounts in business units, reviewing and recommending
- maintenance of general ledger and chart of accounts
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA qualified coming from one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms.
You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills as your ability to liaise and influence a range of stakeholders across the business will be crucial to your success. You will be inquisitive and analytical in nature and will demonstrate strong commercial acumen to enable you to add value in this business critical role.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a successful market leading business
- Excellent company culture and working environment
- Exposure to senior management