You are here
Financial Accountant | Immediate Start | Retail Organisation
Initial fixed term contract
Heavy emphasis on learning and development
About Our Client
Our client is a brand name retailer that has grown from strength to strength and is looking to build on this for 2017. Due to this rapid growth they seek to expand their headcount by adding a newly developed Financial Accountant role in Corporate Finance.
This role will require an individual that is up for a challenge and wants to grow within a fast paced environment. Reporting to the General Manager of Corporate Finance, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Monthly, quarterly and year management and financial reporting.
- Variance analysis.
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- BAS, GST, FBT, income tax returns.
- Balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations.
- Assisting the Management Accountant team in budgeting and forecasting.
- Consolidation of inter company reports.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role you will be from either Big 4/Mid-tier and have worked within Business Services or Audit. Ideally you will be CA/CPA qualified (Or near completion) and have exposure working with clients from FMCG, Retail or similar industries having a proven track record to succeed. You will have sound MS Excel knowledge and exposure to large ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle or Hyperion.
What's on Offer
- On going support and training.
- Employee incentives.
- Inner city location.