You are here
Financial Accountant - Maternity leave cover
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Challenging and rewarding role
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised Telecommunications giant, with an attractive brand who are recognised for their excellent team culture and career development. A need has arisen for a confident and technically strong Senior Financial Accountant to join their growing team. As they are expecting their most successful year to date this is a great time to join the business and progress your career.
Reporting directly to the Finance Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements and month-end reports.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Registers and General Ledgers.
- Preparation and submission of FBT, BAS Payroll and Income Tax returns.
- Recommend, develop and implement system and process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be CA or CPA qualified and will have strong MS Excel skills. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be comfortable working with key stake holders across the business.You will be technically competent and have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team. You must be able to demonstrate an ability to adapt to a fast paced, exciting and proactive environment.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a competitive package. You will be working within a market leading organisation that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.