You are here
Financial Accountant | Retail Organisation
- ASX Listed Company
- Clear progession steps to management
About Our Client
Our client is large national icon. Due to a internal promotion, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a strong Financial Accountant to join the Melbourne head office in the South East suburbs.
Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, you will work closely with the management group and across operations. Your key responsibilities as a Financial Accountant will include but not be limited to the following;
- The preparation and distribution of accurate monthly financial reports
- Consolidation of group accounts
- Responsibility for the preparation and lodgement of group tax returns including tax effect accounting
- The preparation of statutory reporting requirements within deadlines
- Financial analysis of prospective project opportunities and the preparation of senior management and board summaries
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process and quarterly corporate re-forecast
- Facilitating a team environment and coaching and mentoring junior staff.
The Successful Applicant
Degree qualified with your CA/CPA completed, you will be commercially astute with a Big 4/Mid-Tier background and proven experience in commerce. You will be a confident and influential communicator who enjoys interacting and engaging with others. Possessing excellent excel skills, you will be solutions focused and be driven to develop new reports and present ideas on how your analysis can support the business. Previous experience using a large ERP system will be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
- ASX listed business
- Clearly defined Career Progression opportunities
- Genuine Business Stakeholder Interaction
- Excellent team culture