You are here
- Work for an international market leading organisation
- Opportunity for strong career progression and development
About Our Client
A leader in their market, this business has a track record of bringing on board talented accountants and integrating them within their high performing and professional finance team. This is an excellent time to join a business in a growing market which has seen year-on-year growth in both revenue and profit. With a strong brand and an international reputation, the company works hard to provide continued professional development to staff at every level.
This is a broad and varied financial accounting position for a national group finance function. This role will provide exposure to all aspects of financial accounting and provide a strong platform for your future career development. You will partner with the Finance Manager as a key support in delivering monthly financial reporting and you will assist in the preparation and completion of half yearly and annual statutory accounts. The role also provides exposure to complex financial reporting requirements across payroll, intercompany transactions and tax compliance. You will also be a key point-of-contact for department and cost centre managers in relation to financial performance and queries. The business is looking for this person to deliver above and beyond the financial reporting requirements of the business. You will be actively encouraged to suggest and implement process improvements, you will also be heavily involved across internal controls and compliance, as well as coordinating with a number of internal stakeholders on a national level.
This role would suit a candidate seeking a next step in their career and an opportunity to continue to develop above and beyond this role in the medium term. As a large international company, the business can offer a variety of career paths to ambitious and performing staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you will be recently CPA or CA qualified and seeking a career move
- You will have previous experience working in an accounting role within a large complex commercial organisation
- Previous work experience in a chartered accounting firm, Big 4 or Mid Tier; partnering with medium to large clients will be highly regarded
- You will have demonstrated a strong academic performance; ideally you will have received a credit average or higher from a reputable university
- You will be highly motivated and ambitious in your approach to your work and your career
What's on Offer
- Large international organisation
- Close to major transport links and accessible by train
- $70,000 to $80,000 plus Superannaution