You are here
- 6 month contract
- Leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a small to medium size organization and this role is to support the CFO with all aspects of accounting.
Offering a 6 month contract reporting to the CFO of a small to medium size organization. In this hands on role you will demonstrate good time management skills and be responsible for managing the following tasks;
- Running to day to day finance operations across WA
- Responsible for the full preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Managing the preparation of quarterly, half yearly and annual reports
- Preparation of audit files and assisting with the audit process and liaising with the external auditors
- Assist in preparation of annual taxation return
- Preparation of tax effect accounting and consolidated cash flow statements.
- Review and supervise work of junior team members and provide guidance and motivation as required
- Support the CFO in the effective management of the Accounting team
The Successful Applicant
You must be a qualified accountant and able to commence employment immediately. The ideal candidate would have studied their accounting qualification at a big 4 firm and also have experience working in a commercial business. As this is a senior position you will demonstrate the ability to manage people and be able to efficiently prioritize workloads.
What's on Offer
6 month contract
$50 - $60 per hour + super