You are here
- Global Company
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Headquartered in the South Eastern suburbs, our client is a global leader with a successful business strategy that has secured their position as the leader in their industry. This opportunity has risen as a result of our reputable client's continuous growth and are expecting their most successful year to date. They are seeking a passionate and driven Financial Accountant to join their vibrant and dedicated finance team.
Reporting to the Group Finance Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Month end preparation including general ledger journals and reconciliations
- Assist in preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Preparation and submission of FBT, BAS Payroll and Income Tax returns
- The preparation of statutory reporting requirements within deadlines
- Group audit requirement preparation
- Developing and implementing appropriate internal control policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualified and preferably has experience in accounting systems SAP and Oracle. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be comfortable working with key stake holders across the business. To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate an ability to adapt to a fast paced, exciting and proactive environment where being a genuine team player is essential.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to a global organisation
- South East Suburbs
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity for view to permanency