You are here
- Expanding National Business
- Great Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is the market leader who offers a fast paced and customer-focused environment. With a reputation of excellence and an environment where everyone strives for success, strong internal promotion and development is a defining factor in this organizations success. The requirement for a commercially savvy Finance Analyst to join this high performing team has arisen. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate that wants to impact change and work for an organization that thrives on pushing the boundaries.
Reporting to the National Finance Manager, specific duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Provide business performance and departmental analysis identifying key issues and trends
- Internal reporting on KPI`s
- Assisting with end to end monthly balance sheet reconciliations & weekly and monthly P & L's.
- Assist in budget preparation and ongoing variance analysis
- Compile high level reports, proposals and ad-hoc analysis as required
The Successful Applicant
Having completed your CA/CPA you will have ideally had work experience in a large business that is a leader in it's industry, logistics/transport preferred but not essential. The ability to communicate well with others, particularly when dealing with complex scenarios and good time management will be crucial to your success. First time movers from Mid-Tier/Big 4 firms will also be considered.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within an expanding business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward