You are here
- Career Development and Growth
- Progressive Business
About Our Client
Our client, a large property organisation is looking for a career driven Financial Accountant to join there well established finance team. This exciting opportunity is an ideal move for a motivated CA/CPA, looking to enhance there experience within the commercial sector. Due to rapid growth this newly created position within the finance team will offer a broad and challenging opportunity.
Your role as a Financial Accountant will be a varied one. Your core duties will include:
- Monthly reporting for a number of different cost centres across the business
- Preparing the statutory accounts of the company in accordance with accounting standards.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards at all times.
- The competition of Payroll and monthly payment runs
- Making continuous improvements to reporting processes to maximise business performance.
- Assist with the BAS and FBT returns
- Work closely with the external auditors to complete the year end accounts.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation preparation and follow up.
The Successful Applicant
You will be able to demonstrate strong team work, initiative and the ability to build and maintain relationships. You have strong technical accounting skills and feel comfortable when engaging with and supporting non-financial colleagues.
What's on Offer
- Large Industry experience
- Excellent company culture
- Exposure to senior management and operations
- Integral part of a highly challenging and ambitious team
- Perth CBD location