You are here
- Work for a listed organisation
- Opportunties to progress and develop
About Our Client
My client, an international organisation, is a leader in their market and a business that has a track record of bringing on board talented accountants and integrating them within their high performing and professional finance team. This is an excellent time to join a business in a growing market which has seen year-on-year growth in both revenue and profit. With a strong brand and an international reputation, the company works hard to provide continued professional development to staff at every level.
This is a broad and varied financial accounting position for a national group finance function. This role will provide exposure to all aspects of financial accounting and provide a strong platform for your future career development.
- Partnering with the Finance Manager as a key support in delivering monthly financial reporting
- Assist in the preparation and completion of half yearly and annual statutory accounts
- Strong exposure to complex financial reporting requirements across payroll, inter-company transactions and tax compliance.
- You will also be a key point-of-contact for department and cost centre managers in relation to financial performance and queries.
- Actively encouraged to suggest and implement process improvements
- Heavily involved across internal controls and compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you will be recently CPA or CA qualified and seeking a career move
- You will have previous experience working in an accounting role within a large complex commercial organisation
- Previous work experience in a chartered accounting firm, Big 4 or Mid Tier; partnering with medium to large clients will be highly regarded
- You will have demonstrated a strong academic performance; ideally you will have received a credit average or higher from a reputable university
- You will be highly motivated and ambitious in your approach to your work and your career
- High ATAR/UAI results
What's on Offer
- Large international organisation
- Close to major transport links and accessible by train
- $75,000 to $85,000 plus Superannuation
- On-site parking
- Strong culture of development and progression